The Silva Residence
Here are a few pictures of our home!
I rather like the way this turned out.

My bathroom

This is part of an open area that basically connects everything. Notice the mirros that Julie did for the wedding. Perfect Spot!

Oscar's bathroom. I know, I know. He often asks, "why do I have the pink bathroom?"

Master bedroom. The bed will eventually be dark brown to match the rest of the furniture.

View from the diving point from the dining room and living room. Looking east into the apartment.

Living room and dining room. Not all pictures are hung...but they do have a nice resting place in the corner of the dining room right now.

Kitchen.

Entry way.
I hope you've enjoyed your brief tour of our home. There is a 2nd bedroom but it was not complete enough to include in this picture gallery.
No comments:
Post a Comment