Tuesday, October 31, 2006


Tomorrow marks the start of a 15 day tour of Central America with one stop in South America. I feel nervous and am full of anticipation...oh how I wish I would have paid more attention in my Spanish classes. Luckily those I have been working with speak English relatively well so I at least know I can communicate with them. Tonight I will be focusing on my packing. It becomes very strategic trying to balance the amount of travel (comfy clothes), presentations (business suits), time available to work out (gym clothes), and downtime (casual clothes). I learned from my first international trip that over-packing is not fun nor is it a good idea. It just makes your suitcase unnecessarily heavy.

So, stay tuned for updates from the road. This map will give you and idea of where we are going. Here is the order of countries visited: Mexico, Brazil, El Salvador, Honduras, Barbados, Costa Rica, Nicaragua.

No comments: